Youthberry / Wild Orange Blossom Tea Blend Teavana Review

3:00 PM

Well isn't that name a mouthful! This is one of the staple sample flavors they have in their store -- it's typically the Youthberry / Wild Orange Blossom Tea Blend and a chai tea blend (don't worry, we'll review that one at a later time as well). I won't lie, this one took me some getting used to. My mom and I used to go to Teavana every time we went to the mall. She would love the Youthberry blend while I preferred the chai. To me, for some reason, I equated the taste of the Youthberry blend tea to medicine. Man, do taste buds change, because now I quite enjoy this one!

You get a gorgeous red color from the hibiscus, rosehip,  and beetroot. Just look at that bright red collected at the bottom of the mug!
 The tea tastes sweet, mainly due to the candied mango and pineapple, the orange juice pieces (funny ingredient, I know), as well as, of course, the natural and artificial flavoring. There's a nice tang from the orange slices, red currants, and acas fruit powder. There's a nice floral overtone that ties in the sweet and sour brought to you by the rose petals and orange petals. All of this deliciousness blended with a gentle white tea.
Overall, I would rate this a 9/10, given that I like sour, fruity teas. If sour isn't your thing, I would stay away. However, if you're down with the get down, this sour, floral, sweet tea is a good one. There's a reason it's always used as a sampler in front of the store!

Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks delicious! I've been on a tea kick lately - I'll have to try out some of these!

    Kendall
    www.weekendall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that you're on a tea kick! This is definitely a good one if you're into the fruity teas :)

      Delete

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe