Summer 2014 Empties

3:38 PM

This summer I wasn't able to go through too many teas because of the multiple moves, but here are the three that I finished.


Toasted Nut Brûlée from Teavana is a longtime favorite. It's perfect for those colder mornings or evenings when you want to feel cozy. The nuts have a very milky a woodsy flavor, which paired with earthy oolong is a perfect mix. The only trouble with this tea is that it must be finished within about 20-30 minutes or it starts getting a strange taste. Other than that, this tea is fantastic. Add a splash of milk if you want even more creaminess. 9/10.

Vert Provence by Mariage Freres is also a phenomenal tea. Strong, good quality green tea mixed with wild lavender and rose petals to add a delicate touch. The only problem with this tea is that it is from France, so shipping it to the US is quite pricey. However, I was able to find this tea sold at a local macaron shop. I'm excited to go back and try the Marco Polo flavor! I rate this tea a 10/10.

Chai Tea by Hickory Farms (from a set of 12 teas) is not too shabby. It isn't the best quality base of tea, but is nice to have to pop quickly into your thermos and head off to work or school. It's my "I need a quick energy boost with no hassle" type of tea. Good to have around, but not one of my favorites. 7.5/10.

Which teas did you love this season?

Happy Tea Drinking,
TTT <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe