Republic of Tea | Brand Review
6:52 PMAfter trying 20 varieties of their teas a couple months back (sorry this review hasn't come to you sooner), I'm finally collecting all of my thoughts on the Republic of Tea as a whole. Links to my individual tea reviews will be down below.
All in all, the brand is pretty dang good. There were a lot of teas that I adored and will definitely buy again. There were some flavors that had room for improvement and only 2 complete flops.
I was a HUGE fan of the hibiscus line. I gave each a 10/10 rating. Such a great blend of all flavors promised in the title, but none over powered the other. Simply delicious.
The Red Tea line, I was not a huge fan of. The flavors were great, but there was often a strange after taste. Either something I referred to as "salmon roe", "sweet tarts", or something unidentifiable. Luckily, the flavors themselves were good enough to earn this line an average rating of 8.3.
As for their "Get ___" teas, like Get Clean and Get Relaxed, I also gave them a very high rating-- an average of 9.5. Granted, I only tried two from this line, but they were fantastic. Great flavors and I felt some effects of what they had promised to achieve. The true test will be to drink more of these two to see if the effects are legitimate. Challenge accepted.
Now, their more common teas are a grab bag of winners and "could be better" teas. Their white teas had a 8.25 average rating, green teas had an average of 8.7 with a high of 9.5 and a low of 7. Black tea had an average of 6.6, but don't let that fool you! This type of tea had a few 10's (Cranberry Blood Orange and Caramel Vanilla) and a couple of 3's (Decaf Ginger Peach and Decaf Apricot). Not sure if this means to stay away from their decaf teas, but these two were not cutting it for me.
I hope this review was helpful! I sure enjoyed it :) If you would like more in depth reviews of the individual teas, click the links below.
Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT
Review Part 1
Review Part 2
Review Part 3
Review Part 4
Review Part 5
Review Part 6


0 comments