Trader Joe's Tea Party Set | Raspberry Flavored Black Tea

4:58 PM

Hello everyone! We are on to our 4th installment of the Trader Joe's Tea Party Set review! (Bergamot Flavored Black Tea here, Vanilla & Rooibos Red Tea here, Moringa Matcha Tea here). Today I am reviewing the Raspberry Flavored Black Tea.

The ingredient list for this tea is simple: black tea, dried raspberries, natural flavoring. The tea itself is visually appealing, with real black tea leaves and pieces of red raspberry strewn throughout. I would have liked some more dried raspberries, personally,
As for the tea itself, I had to drink it a few times to get an idea of how I felt about it. Unfortunately, this one didn't do it for me. You sometimes get faint hints of raspberry, but not enough to know what it is without having read the label. What you do get is a fairly nice black tea, but it does not deliver on the promised flavor. As a result, I give this tea a 5/10. Not bad tasting, just not the promised taste.

Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe