Pique Tea Organic Mint Sencha Review

11:09 AM

Hello everyone! I was recently introduced to this brand, Pique Tea, when they offered to send me a set of their Organic Mint Sencha. They make instant brew tea, which is a concept I hadn't heard of before. To be honest, I was also skeptical. I was worried that an instant brew tea would be low quality, because I picture the powdery, tasteless tea leaf crumbs that you find in some tea bags. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Pique Tea!

I would honestly put the Organic Mint Sencha alongside some of my favorite green teas. You get the complex earthy and flowery taste you would expect from Sencha. This is paired with a subtle, yet welcoming hint of mint. What I really enjoy about their concept is that you can take it with you on the go easily. If you have a quick morning and don't have time to brew a proper tea, just grab some hot or cold water, dump the powder in and you're good to go.
It's also a fun way to experiment with cooking. I have added this tea powder to my chia pudding. I have seen it incorporated into smoothies, pancakes, and I can even imagine it to be a lovely addition to macaron batter.
Overall, I would give this tea a 10/10. No complaints whatsoever. The green tea is high quality and the mint is perfect.

Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe