Trader Joe's Tea Party Set | Lemongrass Rosehip Herbal Infusion and Final Thoughts
9:58 AMHere is our final installment of the review of Trader Joe's Tea Party Set!(See the others linked here: Bergamot Flavored Tea, Vanilla & Rooibos Red Tea, Moringa Matcha Tea, Raspberry Flavored Black Tea, and Calming Herbal Tea Infusion). I will share my final thoughts on the set at the end.
This tea contains lemon grass and rosehip shells (duh). There is also apple pieces for subtle sweetness and citric acid to enhance the sour taste. This also has natural flavors, which is probably where I was getting that initial hint of Pez candy from. Overall, this was a pleasant tea, but nothing I would write home about. I'll give it a moderate 6.5/10.
Overall, my favorites in this set were the Calming Herbal Tea Infusion (10/10), and Vanilla Rooibos (10/10)
In the middle were Matcha Moringa (8.5/10) and Bergamot Flavored Black (7.75/10)
Least favorites were this one (Lemongrass Rosehip), and the Raspberry Flavored Black Tea (5/10).
I would say, this set is worth the purchase, mainly for the Calming Herbal Tea, Vanilla Rooibos, and Matcha Moringa. I was very impressed by those. However, I wouldn't say that this is a must buy as the last three were just alright. They weren't unpleasant, but they weren't spectacular, either. Worth the price, though, for sure.
Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT



0 comments