Trader Joe's Tea Party Set | Calming Herbal Tea Infusion

11:00 AM

We are on to number 5 of the Trader Joe's Tea Party Set review! Links here for the first 4: Bergamot Black Tea, Vanilla Rooibos, Moringa Matcha, Raspberry Black). Today, I am reviewing the Calming Herbal Tea Infusion.

This tea is quite delicious! You get a perfect blend of all of the flavors and do get to taste each one. The peppermint leaves and lemon balm create a soothing cooling feeling. The lemongrass adds a touch of citrus. You get a fresh chamomile and lavender flavors that are instantly calming. The remainder of the flavors are subtle, but add a nice floral and earthy balance to the others; blackberry leaves, orange blossom, rose petals, and heather blossom.
Chamomile is known for easing tensions, from headaches to stomach aches. Lemon balm and lavender can be used to help stress and anxiety. Rose petals and blackberry leaves are actually pretty high in Vitamin C.

You can see that the blend has real, good quality ingredients. I was very impressed with this one! I have been adding this tea to my evening routine and it does help me relax! I would give this one a 10/10. No complaints, in fact, only love!

Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe